Thursday, March 25, 2010

The first scene i would like to do is when Pip first meets Magwitch at the very beginning. I think it would be good to do becasue of the connection throughout the book with Pip and Abel. With Pip meeting him as a young boy, and being very scared, and then becoming so close to him 20 years later would show a great representation of progression throughout the book.

The second would be when Joe comes with Wopsle to London and visits Pip. Joe feels very let down and like Pip is a much better person now so he feels the need to call Pip sir. He doesnt't feel worthy enough around Pip. Afterwards Pip feels terrible about the way he treated Joe. Also, Pip recieves word that Miss Havisham wishes to see him.

The third I'd like to do would be when Abel shows up at Pip's house late at night around 20 years after they first met. It is when Pip first finds out about Abel being his benefactor and is a big shift and unexpected part of the book.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the first one that is the same one that I also put

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wrote about the third one. I think that it would be a good one for a skit.

    ReplyDelete